Monday 17 September 2007

Goals - updated

Just thought I should post a revised Goals list, rather than editing the previous one and hence losing the record. Remaining goals (from that list) are -

Gear:
Complete Tidefury set (for the looks): 1/5

Mounts:
Netherdrake (to make the stepsons happy)

Faction:
Revered with Lower City (Lower City Prayerbook and key): Honoured
Revered with Thrallmar (Head enchant and key): Honoured
Revered with Mag'har (Transmute recipe): Honoured
Revered with Sporeggar (Transmute recipe): Honoured
Revered with Keepers of Time (key): Honoured
Exalted with the Violet Eye (ring upgrades): Honoured

Note: I'm no longer aiming for Revered with the Scryers, as elemental is my third-choice spec and hence the Scryer's Bloodgem isn't that desirable. Although I prefer Elemental to Enhancement as a dps build I'm pretty set on just healing. Still need an Enhancement set for when WotLK is released though.


Heroic Keys:
Hellfire Citadel.
Auchindoun.
Caverns of Time.

Misc:
Get 355 Fishing skill (so I can reliably catch Zangarian Sporefish).
Recipe: Elixir of Major Mageblood (so I can make all my own raid buffs).

No comments: