Monday 30 December 2019

Eye of the Beast?

There's lots of good things about being a druid, but the General Drakkisath's Demise quest is one of the (fairly minor!) downsides. You're forced to choose between three of the best trinklets in the game, and while for most classes only one or perhaps two may be relevant, for druids they're not only good but best in slot as either a tank, melee DPS or caster.


I've dithered over which to choose for several days. Pretty much ever since I started my druid I've known this choice was coming, and was sure that Mark of Tyranny would be my choice, since while the other trinklets are replaceable (eventually) that is the best druid tanking trinklet there is. However in the end I went for Eye of the Beast, since raids are were gear really counts and I can only realistically see myself healing or being a moonkin in raids. Much as I like the idea of tanking, the competition and commitment are not where World of Warcraft is in my life right now. It takes up more of my time than it should already, and I think I'd have to turn that up a couple of notches in order to tank in a raid.

No comments: