Wednesday 10 October 2007

Raid progression

My guild needs some - things are getting stale.

Our team 1 had cleared everthing in Karazhan except Nightbane before real life interfered, and team 2 is still regularly clearing the place. Team 3 - formed of some team 1 veterans, including some on alts, and some newer raiders, sometimes kills Aran, sometimes doesn't. But overall the guild has taken a step backwards.

We've had one "wipe night" attempt at Gruul's Lair which I've written about before. But it's beginning to feel like we need to go back there soon or interest will wane. Meanwhile I'm only in Kara farming gear and rep (I now have the belt from Moroes, and the Revered ring), which isn't really my idea of a good time. While I could do with new bracers (from Attumen) and new gloves (from Maiden or The Curator) to get rid of a couple pieces of sub-par gear I feel my gear is ready for the next step, and I'd certainly rather be wiping on something new than going over old ground again.

No comments: