Saturday 28 July 2007

Ding - 70!

Finally reached level 70 today! But it was a real anti climax...

I'd been doing a few quests around Netherstorm and knew I was close, but the magic XP came from talking to Foreman Sundown when I wasn't really expecting it. My reaction was "oh" rather than "Yay!".

I did the usual level 70 things - buying my flying mount (fun, but Tukkillen my priest has one already), getting my final skills training and then.

Well, I've got a few quests to finish up for some nice healing rewards and to get the Arcatraz key quest started. But then I've a load of instance grinding to do before I can join my guild back in Karazhan, and suddenly the goal I've been working towards for the last month or so seems like a rest-stop rather than a destination.

It shouldn't be a surprise really, but it is a mild disappointment.

No comments: